Thursday 28 April 2016

April 2016 Review

April saw my net worth increase by 1.5% with a strong but volatile month in the markets, along with a healthy savings rate.

The value of my investment portfolio increased by over 3% with a very strong increase mid month and a slight pull back in the last week.  There were no new investments but quite a lot of dividends.

Pension unit prices were also up around 3%. My monthly contributions have also increased, in line with a recent salary increase.

Rental income on both properties was paid in full. I will have a minor repair bill next month.  I am also considering further property investments but i think any action will be several months away.

Cash balances were fairly flat, with a good savings rate and higher than average income offset by the second income tax payment. Expenses were lower than average, for the first month in a while.


Year to date net worth growth: 12.4%
Year to date savings rate: 78%

No comments:

Post a Comment